Are you a Mental Health Nurse?
Are you a Mental Health Nurse looking for a new opportunity within a company who focus on employee well-being?
Are you a Mental Health Nurse who wants to refocus on caring for society's most vulnerable?
Osa are recruiting for a really unique client who is looking for Mental Health Nurses for a secure service.
Key Requirements include:
Effective Communication You will be expected to: -
* Recognise the value of effective communication and the potential for developing therapeutic relationships, effective teamwork, interdisciplinary working, and customer care.
* Utilise effective communication to develop professional therapeutic relationships, optimise patient engagement and facilitate interdisciplinary working
* Manage sensitive communication.
* Communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
Process of Care You will be expected to:
* Support staff in the assessment, planning, and review of care plans in partnership with patients within an evidence based framework.
* Act as key worker for a designated group of patients, and associate nurse as required.
* Compile and support positive risk management plans for patients.
* Participate in interdisciplinary pre admission assessment of referred patients.
Effective Teamwork You will be expected to: -
* Respect the role and function of the team and accept and support collective responsibility for team decisions.
* Operate effectively as a team member.
* Act as mentor/preceptor and contribute to the development of student nurses and other members of the team.
* Assess health care workers within the competency development programme.
Essential requirements are:
* Demonstrable experience of provision of holistic care / experience of range of specialist services / experience of assessor / mentor role.
* Experience of secure environment.
* Experience of interdisciplinary team work and coordination of care.
* Experience of working with potentially aggressive and stressful situations.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000.00 per annum plus benefits