Primary Supply Teacher, Thurrock - Ipswich 2020
Prospero Teaching are looking for Primary Supply Teachers to work in local schools in Ipswich and the surrounding areas.
We work with a range of Primary Schools; from small village schools to large three form entry schools. We cover classes from Reception through to Year 6. We are looking for teachers who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
The position is open to both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
* Location - Various locations across Ipswich, Suffolk and the surrounding areas
* Position - Primary Supply Teacher
* Type of work - Primary Supply Teacher
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Part time, Full time depending on schools needs
* Minimum rate of pay - £120 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme