This is an Interim HR Advisor position where you will be working closely with the HR Manager on a restructuring project. You will have the opportunity to show case your skills and could be offered a permanent role at the end of the project as HR Advisor. It would suit someone who is able to handle complex employee relations.
As the Interim HR Advisor working on a restructuring project, experience of individual consultations and able to draw up the relevant paperwork is key. This position will aloso be available on a permanent basis after the project has been completed. You will have key relationships with the HR team, site Director and the Management team, so excellent communications skills will be required.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF The HR ADVISOR:
- To provide a pro-active comprehensive HR service to managers and all employees with the site. This includes recruitment and selection, employee relations, learning and development, policy and procedures, reward, coaching and project work as required.
- Ensure knowledge and compliance of all Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Assist with the training and development of others where appropriate.
- Ensure effective communications across all stakeholders.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with all Company Policies, Procedures and Rules and the Company Code of Conduct.
Benefits for the Interim HR Advisor include:
Hours of Work: 40 hour week Monday to Friday
On Site Parking
Annual Salary: £30-35K
Pension Empl 5%, Employer 3%
33 days holiday
Life Assurance 3 X salary
1. ESSENTIAL CRITERIA & QUALIFICATIONS
1.1. Experience & Qualifications
- Fully CIPD qualified.
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging employment law.
- HR generalist skills and knowledge, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 2 year's Payroll experience or the ability to learn a payroll system and process.
- Computer Literate with at least 2 years' experience of using HR database and payroll systems.
If you like a challenge and a project to get your teth into, tjis could be the role for you.
Please apply to: (url removed), where I can supply further information and a full job description